weekend outfit #3



my levis have finally ripped clear through my buns. in a moment of utter convenience and thriftiness, i picked up this pair at old navy. they're soft and versatile with enough stretch for extra cookies. surely signs of proper jeans, yes? but after reading this i'm concerned i'm wearing mom jeans. someone be honest and tell me. i can take it. also please give me some suggestions for high-waist, skinny jeans that cost less than $100. i know i can handle expensive jeans, in fact, one of my only pairs survived more than a decade and even got upcycled into cutoffs. BUT, it's march and i don't feel like ponying up the dough when i'm hopeful spring is coming. so i got the blue version of these black jeans. now buying the same item in different colors feels like a very mom-ish behavior. hmmmm

outfit details: jeans: old navy | blouse: loft, similar | necklace: world market, similar | boots: frye | bag: everlane


Comments

  1. I definitely wouldn't call these Mom jeans, they look great on you. Also how annoying is it when your favourite pair rip? I always feel like I should hold a little memorial service for them (bit of an exaggeration, but I do get sad...)

    The London Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i couldn't agree more, charlotte! i refuse to give mine up, they will be my at home jeans until they completely shred. xoxo

      Delete
    2. Cute outfit and nice to meet you :-)

      Delete
    3. thanks, kath! and nice to meet you as well!

      Delete
    4. Sorry--can't tell if they're mom jeans without doing a booty inspection. LOL Where do those pockets fall, missy?

      Delete
    5. ah! i need to turn it around right? scared to show that to the whole wide world....
      the pockets are pretty much in the middle ground.

      Delete

Post a Comment