jean shorts






i've been looking for a pair of ripped up, semi holey, falling apart, PERFECT jean shorts for awhile now. the pairs i like have a price tag that pains me, like these and these. after cleaning out my closet this week, i found one of the only pairs of expensive jeans i've ever bought. i remember buying these seven jeans over ten years ago and convincing myself they were an investment at $150. i wore them A LOT in my mid-20s. they were my going out jeans that i paired with low tanks, too high heels and PBR almost every weekend. the past few years i've become a strict levis girl -- loving the fit, price tag and gentle wear and tear. of course levis sells jean shorts, but there is something about buying preworn in jean short that really seems like cheating to me. i guess moving those old jeans from apartment to house to house to house was all for something cause now i've got my jean shorts. important: do these count as vintage? 

Comments