taking stock #5




What I'm up to lately:

Making: an effort to curb my anxiety/worries (pay no attention to the ocd list above)

Cooking (and Baking!): lots of white pizza and chocolate chip cookies


Drinking: coffee, water and wine (you know, how jesus did)

Reading: pete the cat and not much else


Watching: Parenthood on Netflix, Girls on HBO and too much Peppa Pig

Listening: lots of the Band

Wanting: The perfect work/life balance

Looking: into peapod, has anyone used it with success?

Playing: words with friends

Wasting: little space in the ONE suitcase I am packing for all THREE of us

Sewing: nothing. Sigh. 

Wishing: maternity leave was longer

Enjoying: the five hour stretch Sol gave me the last TWO nights, plus new coffee

Waiting: for spring!! Hurry!!

Liking: how content and chatty Sol is becoming for longer stretches 

Wondering: if I should chop a good chunk of my hair

Loving: my boys more than ever

Hoping: it doesn't snow in Buffalo when we visit this week.


Marveling: at how fast and slow time seems to pass

Needing: a back pack for my trip. 

 
Smelling: too many poo diapers. and that GD fish tank!

Wearing: jeans with a zipper!


Noticing: more grey hairs and fine lines. 

#yesfuckit

Knowing: the flight to Buffalo with a baby and toddler will be insane.

Thinking: we need to plan Sol's baptism


Feeling: excited and happy to see my family and friends in Buffalo tomorrow!


Bookmarking: long weekend vacation ideas, send them my way please!

Opening: another avocado. One a day most days

Giggling: as Atticus makes Sol giggle. There's nothing like it. 

idea stolen from daybook who stole it from pip 

related: taking stock #1 | taking stock # 2 | taking stock # 3



Comments