taking stock #3



Making: time to do nothing.

Cooking: mini penne pasta salad with soy chorizo, feta, olives, cherry tomatoes, corn and basil.

Drinking: sanpellegrino blood orange like it's my job.

Reading: I Stink and more Nora Ephron

Watching: not much, we just finished season 2 of OITNB

Wanting: a lazy, beach vacation with my boys

Looking: at my freshly manicured hands (thanks mom!)

Playing: with atticus's fake money

Wasting: water and laundry detergent. i rewashed the last load of laundry i did three times because i kept forgetting to move it to the dryer.

Sewing: nothing.

Wishing: laundry could be done by the power of thought (see wasting).

Enjoying: listening to atticus read to me at night.

Waiting: for the weekend

Liking: my new kate spade saturday wallet bought on 75 percent off clearance.

Wondering: if i could make my own ricotta cheese.

Loving: my new niece, ms. penny lane.

Hoping: the weather stays cool this summer.

Marveling: at how much gd email i get every day

Needing: new sheets and pillows, these look crisp!

Smelling: orange tic tacs and cool ranch doritos

Wearing: too many patterns to count

Noticing: how calming the rain can be for sleep

Knowing: i should meditate more

Thinking: i am going to be in my late 30s soon

Feeling: hopeful

Bookmarking: dresses for fall: this and this and this

Opening: windows and avoiding AC

Giggling: at my dreams

idea stolen from daybook who stole it from pip

related: taking stock #1 | taking stock # 2


Comments