My Favorite Band: GooGee


A few weeks back the boys and I were home by ourselves for an entire Sunday. We got into a fair bit of mischief but by midafternoon we were going quite mad. So we went upstairs to play in mom and dad's bed. As you do. Atticus, the three-year-old nudist, instantly stripped down to his underwear and Sol donned a diaper with his fourth drool-soaked onesie of the day. Classic. They both started rolling around in our unmade bed almost killing each other before I tossed the sheet over their heads in an attempt to calm the crazy. What I did was ignite silly giggles and squeals as the breeze from the sheet blew on their sweet faces and bellies. They loved it.

As a baby Atticus always said, "Goo! Goo! Goo!" and now Sol is famous for his "Gee! Gee! Gee!" rendition.That day I started referring to them as a team, GooGee. Thus the game 'My favorite band, Googee!' was created. It's been that much of a hit in the Cuellar household that Atticus will ask "Mom, can we go play 'my favorite band, GooGee?' "

Comments