So much to say #6 (a beach edition)




I tried to convince Atticus to come into the ocean:
                  
                        Me: "It's just water!"
                        Atticus: "It is not water! It's iced tea!"

After seeing a little lady bug:

                         Atticus: "Look mom, a new friend."

Any time Sol cried in the car:

                        Atticus: "Sol, will you please calm down?"

About the beach:

                        Everyone asked: "Did you like the beach?"
                        Atticus: "I did not like the beach!"

After I got a pedicure:

                        Atticus: "Mom, you have new painting toes."
                        Me: "Yes, do you like them?"
                        Atticus: "Yes, they're beautiful."

About the potty:

                       Atticus: "I don't want the poo to stick to my butt!"
                       Me: "Okay, let's try the potty! You can do it!"
                       Atticus: "I cannot do it! I will fall in!"

On his own belly:

                        Atticus: "Mom, I have a nice belly."
                        Me: "Yes, you do sweetheart."
                        Atticus: "It's SO cute!"

On missing Dad (after facetime):

                       Atticus: "But, where IS Dad?"
                       Me: "He's back in Virginia."
                       Atticus: "At MY house. He's watching soccer."
                     Me: "Yes, right now. But he has to work tomorrow. It's too far to go back and forth to work from the beach.
                      Atticus: "He should go back and forth."

Comments