Rainbow sprinkle cookies









I woke up on Saturday and had real energy. Like thoughts were forming beyond: coffee NOW and who POOPED?!?! I think, maybe, Sol is turning a corner with his sleep or I'm adjusting to random blocks of sleep but I've felt a little less tearful/exhausted/spasztastic this week. And the energy! Let me tell you about my best friend, energy. I've actually had a little. Not the kind that is interested in say cleaning bathrooms or putting away ALL the hot wheels cars, BUT say, for making and eating sugary, buttery, sprinkle filled cookies? This type of energy was readily available and also rates much higher than chores in my book. ps the boys agree. 

Follow this recipe but add a full tablespoon of vanilla, it's my not so secret cookie making weapon.

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2013/07/vanilla-sprinkle-cookies-italian-bakery-recipe.html

Comments