if you're as nosey as me you may enjoy a peak into my overfilled bag.
(disclaimer: on the weekend my bag is FULL of diapers, wipes, fruit packs and more toddler paraphernalia, but i have to keep my weekday bag SANE so i try to do a purge on sunday night)
from left to right and around the corner:
1. umbrella of umbrellas. of course.
2. bliss hand lotion. my skin is beyond chapped.
3. shout wipes. crucial. and cleaned up those little white spots on my suede boots. double duty.
4. extra pair of contacts
5. sticker sideburn that atticus refused to wear on halloween. i can't let it go.
7. bumble and bumble mini styling hair lotion for those days when my hair is too messy even for me
8. band aids with neosporin. our kid is two. plus i am the ultimate spaz. plus BLISTERS
9. bobby pins. i'm a goody purist.
10. safety pins you never know
11. barrette see #9
12. glide floss if i have floss with me at all times i have a better chance of flossing more
13. cover girl bb cream i wear this constantly if not more
14. tissues multipurpose
15. hair brush it only took me ten years to learn to keep a hairbrush in my bag for decent hair
16. atty mittens one day i will convince this boy to wear mittens
17. circular knitting needle for that hat project i'm determined to start before it warms up
18. moosely money change purse from my dad. he's cute.
19. mac impassioned lipstick for fun and chaotic days
20. cherry chapstick
21. marc jacobs daisy roll on perfume perfect for the purse
22. eyes wide open gel. necessity for old mamas
23. sephora lipstick in a color no longer available, please recommend something neutralish for work
24. sugar plum nyc lipstick current back up for #23
25. random gloss
29. address book (anthro, old) stuffed with stamps, thank you notes, checks and random bills i can't pay online