memory lane

I had no intention of posting today.


Atticus and I stopped by my parents in search of a box of corduroys and found these gems instead.



These keepers are not from 1986 as is emblazed in the upper right corner.
No. I am not 49.
I know exactly when these were taken. 


The weekend I graduated college. 
May 2000. 
Yes, over thirteen years ago.


I know there is no way you missed my hair. But did you see Nelson's hair? 
He has lines shaved into the side of his head. 
This is the best day ever. 

Comments

  1. Lines shaved in the sides- so classic. When I first met my husband back in college he had a soul patch. lol.. It's amazing how time does fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! It's so good to remember good times. X Jane http://janeheinrichs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) you're right, Jane! I love looking back and remembering all the times we've had.

      Delete

Post a Comment