saturday: a picture an hour

7am


8am



9am


10am


11am



12pm



1 pm


2pm



3pm



4pm


5pm


6pm

 

7pm




 8pm



9pm



7am: went on a little ride on this guy before coffee
8am: new monkey-buns pants from grandma
9am: packing nelzo an old school lunch for workies
10am: tomatoes, tomatoes everywhere
11am: my mama bought me two bouquets of flowers at the market. oh and about 16 other things.
12pm: atty's holey jeans, proud mama
1pm: george watching cosby
2pm: first grade class picture, see me? second row, fourth from the left
3pm: most perfect fall weather
4pm: who's house is this?
5pm: atty in awe of grandma's target shop. we got a zillion and a half other things she determined we "needed."
6pm: helping mama cook with a new bus and oh, and beaters
7pm: a visit to the creek before night night
8pm: new shoes, picked out by and purchased by my mama. obsessed with them. my mama knows shoes.
9pm: honey pigging it up soon. clearly.

Comments