fevers and lullabies





atticus just isn't himself, i guess a 104 temperature will do that to you. while buttered toast has the power to cure a case of the grumps, it can't take the place of a doctor, medicine and ma and da. the little patient has been extra cuddly and sweet, but it's hard to see him without his usual grin and boundless energy. the doctor reassures us the fever should break in another day or two, so in the mean time medicine, hugs, buttered toast and lots of tonedeaf lullabies by mama will have to suffice. 

favorite lullabies.

atticus says, "again" after i finish each one and giggles when i start again. god bless him. 

3. i will

Comments

  1. I didn't see this post at the time. I love all your comments but especially love the songs you sing to your son. Dreams, hopes, love, religion all wrapped up in great great music! Next time I am sick I want you to come and sing to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment