weekend wrap up

the weekend started out right when i found my atticus t-shirt.
happy thoughts of spring were soon dashed due to snow predictions for later this week.
my thoughts on snow: either f*ck us up blizzard style or don't bother coming to town.
cons on if it snows one inch: my commute will triple.
pros on if it snows one inch: people will stop talking sequester and move on to emergency milk needs.
cons if it blizzards: the boys and i stuck in the house for days without necessities will be more difficult this time than last.
pros if it blizzards: i've already got the milk, eggs and fabric softener, so bring it old man winter.


beyond blizzard talk, the weekend was filled with cheese, family and asian food.
god bless my parents for my digestion because looking back at these photos makes me a bit queasy.


grilled queso fresco that atty promptly threw on the floor within 30 seconds of this photo.



talks on the merits of honey pig and a night out on the town.
thanks nani and mitch for such a delicious and rad dinner experience!


sure i've got room for cheesecake after honey pig.
thanks, dear ♥.


in on-food related news: atty and i ripped through his carters gift card by purchasing all things striped for his spring wardrobe.
he's insisted on wearing the grey striped number three times.
god bless him.


we've even found some striped jammies hiding in the dresser that grandma bought for the big bday.
btw, who knew my knees could double as pillows? excellent.


the weekend ended with my favorite soup discovery: topping potato soup with potato chip crumbs.
okay, i'm going to eat my greek yogurt now to detox from the excess of cheese i consumed this weekend.

Comments

  1. I love the Happy Birthday banner still almost two months later! Just like my house! Also, GREAT WORK ON KOREAN BBQ Atty and Jessie! Achievement unlocked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i finally took the birthday banner down:( i just want to celebrate the little man every day!

      Delete

Post a Comment