stuff that makes me happy right now

1.


2.









3.




4.


1. cheddar horseradish chips. three days in a row and my tongue may have lost a few layers. also, embarrassing truth time. cafe phillips gave me free chili with my TWO bags of cheddar horseradish chips. clearly, they're proud of my digestion.

2. daily contacts. i got these last week and it's truly a whole new world of sight -- my eyes feel fresh and moist (i hate that word!) all day long and never lose focus. yea! it's okay to be blind.

3. mama and me swim class. i am irrationally excited for swim class to start on saturday -- bring on the overly chlorinated, freezing, cold pool filled with screaming toddlers and mothers who look way better in their bathing suits then me.

4. stripes forever and ever. we can't stop.

Comments

  1. We are loving our mommy and me swim class here in Seattle! It is so much fun to see them wiggling around in the pool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! So excited to hear that Heather:) Atticus loved the pool over the summer so I am hopeful we will have fun!

      Delete
  2. Those aged horseradish and cheddar crisps (sorry, I'm from London!) look so yummy!!! Enjoy the swimming, it's so lovely seing your children's smiley faces in a pool even if it's not the ideal place to be!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those chips are the best, i insist you try them! and yes, so excited for swimming with my little. he is already such a water baby, just hope he doesn't try to drink the pool!

      Delete

Post a Comment