white trash dinner




nelzo was in LA for a few days this week. we missed him SO much. i tried my best to do it all, but most days i failed, miserably. laundry piled up everywhere. i put the garbage out at midnight. atty started to look a tad crusty with only one bath in four days. my car almost died in the 395 tunnel because i couldn't get my damn oil cap off. of course atty and i love nelzo for more than his laundry, garbage, bathing and oil cap duties. nelzo brings the CALM. and without calm, all of the above happens and then there is me eating triscuts, port wine cheese and beer for dinner. at 10 p.m. in bed. while watching reruns of greys anatomy. it was like 2006 for a few days. v. sad indeed.

Comments

  1. oh my gosh you are really funny. need the calm. honestly, after the day i had. i would not mind some triscuts, port wine cheese and a beer. sounds simple-gourmet-not one thing to clean up-fabulous. i like that platter too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment