polka dots down to my toes

ever since ashley posted about wedding shoes and cortney posted about polka dots, i haven't been able to stop thinking about my wedding shoes. there a simple and modest pair of polka dot mary janes from target that didn't match my modified mermaid lace number in the least. but still you would have had claw marks if you tried to convince me to wear something else. almost five years later, they're still relevant to my wardrobe that has even more polka dots then ever before.







see previous polka dot passion here.



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. yes! i may be ready to get super tacky and embrace polka dot nails: http://violettenewyork.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Polka_Dot_Nails_by_verona9.jpg

      Delete
    2. bold!! I want to see polka dot nails soon!!

      I think I'm getting more into blazers. Love yours! Just bought a gray one at H&M that I'm going to mix in. The matching pants were heinous.

      Delete
    3. oh i can't wait to see the new blazer!
      p.s. the anthro polka dot blazer just went on sale, gift card spent! http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/shopsale-coats/S25822230.jsp

      Delete
  2. How cute! I re-purposed my wedding shoes too...they're what I wear every NYE now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great idea to make them special every year julie:)

      Delete

Post a Comment