haters gonna hate

every time i take a bloggin' hiatus it's because someone questioned my bloggin' ideas, thoughts and direction (or possibly, lack there of).
but really, why do i still even care what people think of me?
why do i let someone else's opinion stop me from doing something i enjoy doing?
who cares if it's an all-about-me fest?



it's a blog. duhhhh.
back to ME and my ramblings.
p.s. do other peoples opinions still get under your skin and make you feel fifteen years-old?
p.p.s. how do you respond to negativity in your life?

Comments

  1. But bloggers, like me for one, would understand too well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse- It's usually anonymous stuff, think of someone hiding behind a petty curtain and delete comment asap. Not worth a thought in your head.

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment