tights

i'm much more of a dress person than a jeans person. sure jeans are a staple, but 75 percent of the time you'll see me in a dress, with tights and boots in the winter of course. now that the weather is getting chilly, i'm having an itch to buy more cute tights. here are some of my favorites:

1. greyblock tights via anthro
2. fair isle tights via urban:

3. mod dot tight, also urban:

4. retro dot via madewell:

5. punctuation hose via american apparel:


6. heart you oodles via modcloth:


7. refined taste also via modcloth:


please share your cute tights with me! i'm already wearing way too many pairs of boring opague grey and black tights most of the time. i need to spice it up!

Comments

  1. I tried to get a pair of cute polka dot nylons at J. Crew and they lasted approximately 25 minutes before I tore a GIGANTIC hole in them. Booo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh jessica: that is so upsetting to hear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment