Listening to Songs on Repeat

Please tell me you've done this at least a handful of times in your life. I think I am a bit obsessive about it sometimes, and have listened to the same song over and over and over yet again for hours or even days. 
I'm not sure what about it is so cathartic or why I feel the need to do it with some songs more than others; but I can't recommend it high enough. Of course, I can't tell you which songs you need to listen to on repeat, I can only share a handful of my faves in no particular order.

1. Elton John: My Father's Gun


2. Jeff Buckley: Hallelujah:


3. Harry Nillson and John Lennon: Many Rivers to Cross




4. Sam Cooke: Bring It On Home



5. Guns and Rose: Patience





Comments

  1. I do this all the time and love your choices. In fact, I am going to listen to Many Rivers to Cross on repeat right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who hasn't! Like the need to recognize oneself over a mirror again and again.
    I'm listening right now to your posted Many Rivers to Cross, who knows for how many times I'll have to do it now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well all the songs you listed are classics...so totally fine to put them on repeat :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment