rant on "sales"



I get way too many emails on a more than daily basis about upcoming "sales" of some of my favorite shops. of course, I get too excited and head right over to find that these "sales" are just discounts of insanely overpriced items. Before I know it I'm filling up my virtual cart and spending my paycheck on "good deals" that are really overpriced versions of trendy pieces I tend to find at target. what gives? when is the real sale coming? And a $125 pair of pants on sale for $79.99 is not a "good deal."

rant over, sorry for the excessive use of quotations.

Comments

  1. When in Athens,Georgia (we visit family there every year) I like to buy in Target too. But there is a TangerOutlet close by with stores from Polo, Tommy Hilfiger, Timberland... my favorite there being the Calvin Klein one, with very good prices.
    I thought I would mentioned it, who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stupid fake out emails. I unsubscribed from all of them and it's decreased my spending significantly. Out of sight, out of shopping cart.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment