reeses puffs and klondike bars


i pulled some muscle in my neck/shoulder area last thursday after a pretty long and early meeting.
as the day wore on and i tried to medicate myself with TaKorean tacos, the pain just got more acute.
thankfully, my lovely boss let me work from home on friday.
unfortunately for my waist line, working from home meant eating ice cream sandwiches coated with crushed reese's puffs for lunch.


clearly, both of these intense sugary treats would have been more than enough on their own for your average sweet tooth.


but clearly, my sweet tooth goes beyond reasonable expectations.
honestly, while presenting this here is embarrassing, the shame was worth it.
and besides the heating pad that i strapped to my neck/shoulder region, this white trashy dessert did wonders for my pain.
booya.

Comments

  1. Jesse Looks so yummy! Glad it eased your pain!

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do this! and now i have some more ideas on what i want to do flavor wise... i feel a similar post coming on...
    glad you're feeling better! loves it, thanks for the post!
    -meg
    @http://clutzycooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (preferably the King Size ones) but this is not just indulging oneself, this is full decadent :-) and you are trying me really hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ouch~Hope you're much better now, Jesse!
    Must say that you have a kind boss.
    Another drool worthy delight!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment