randomness

1. i have a problem using the space bar. i try to use it, but frequently get sentencesthatlooklikethis even though i press the space bar with the same touch as every other key. but perhaps i don't, and i really just have a problem delineating my thoughts?

2. i love noxema. i ran out of kiehls face wash a few days ago and my laziness would not allow for a special face wash trip. so while running another errand (getting cash back so that i could buy cupcakes, come on, priorities people), i bought noxema and the smell and tingly feeling refreshes me to my very core. p.s. it also makes me feel about 14.

3. i love coconut. for years and years i thought i hated coconut and then my mother made the beloved matzah crack covered in toasted coconut and now i'm an official coconut convert. expect to see this recipe soon.

4. i think i chipped my tooth and i'm scared to go see my dentist, also known as my mother in law. i have no clue as to how i did it but i'm fairly certain she will have to use pliers bigger than my head to yank the rest of the tooth out. ekkkkkk

5. about a year late, i've become obsessed with adele. both albums play on shuffle whenever i'm home preparing dinner or just plain puttering. i can't remember the last time i was this smitten about a lady.

6. i've almost lost my fob to the new office about 10 times in a month. the anxiety is killing me.

7. i just watched part one the 'with the filmmaker' with wes anderson. he's pretty unbelievable. the details and nuances he considers for a narrative are more than i consider each year. excited for parts two-six.

8. i'm may buy glasses from spex, only $88 including the prescription sounds too good to be true. especially because they have no shortage of cuter than cute frames, like these and these and these. and with my prescription of -7.5, glasses usually run close to $500.  p.s. you can upload a pic of yourself and "try" them on!

9. i love frasier. re-runs are on hallmark channel every night from 9 p.m.-11 p.m. there is nothing like laughing that hard.

Comments

  1. you make me laugh :)
    And I am also obsessed with Adele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to google it to remember the brand name. Bounty! It was for a long time my absolute favorite. A chocolate covered coconut bar (from Mars). I cannot wait for your version of the recipe, with an almond on top, why not! As for the rest of your obsessions, aren't harmless little obsessions the best of all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RE #9: Frasier is one of my faves (we always did seem to have similar taste in TV) and I watch it every night when I go to bed (have the entire series on DVD and in my digital media center for the house). It holds up a little better than Friends on repeated re-watches :)

    Have a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend!

    mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. RE #9: Frasier is one of my faves (we always did seem to have similar taste in TV) and I watch it every night when I go to bed (have the entire series on DVD and in my digital media center for the house). It holds up a little better than Friends on repeated re-watches :)

    Have a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend!

    mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear, my glasses did this weird thing where the orange words on this post started floating 3-D style! So cool..

    I love this post. There's so much to comment on! I do wanna say that if you did chip your tooth, I hope it's not going to require major surgery or anything. I have nightmares of my teeth just falling out.. going to the dentist ain't a favorite..

    Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! (Can't wait to see your coconut recipe!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment