carbariffic

wednesday i just needed carbs.
all day long every carb was calling my name.
bread for breakfast.
bread for lunch.
chocolate for a snack.
and finally, a buttery bowl of noodles topped with grated cheese and cracked pepper for dinner.
oh and more chocolate.
it was a perfect carabariffic day.

Carbariffic Pasta

Ingredients
1 serving barilla plus linguini
1 garlic clove
2-3 tbsp grated parmesan
1/3 cup pasta water
1 tbsp butter
salt and pepper

Method:
Boil water, add whole garlic clove and serving pasta
before draining, reserve 1/3 cup pasta water
grate garlic clove into a bowl, top with cooked pasta, cheese and butter
stir in pasta water to form a sauce
top with salt, pepper and additional cheese as needed.

Comments

  1. Haha, I have the same problem. I'm always craving carbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carbariffic...that's a nice name!
    Have a FUNtastic weekend Jesse!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! That's what I call a REALLY GOOD day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this looks so good!! I agree that is such a cute name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too much for me. Jesse, this time you've gone over the top :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think carb is the hardest addiction to beat.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made this the other night with a fried egg on top. I slept like a baby. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment