thursday link love

ha, ha beat you all to it this week!

here's some stuff i've run across the past few days that i'm loving so much i put the links in their own word file just for this occassion. 
translation, they're mighty special.



write love notes or maybe to-do lists for your significant while you exfoliate!

2. a quote from design is mine that has made me smile all week:

"Love is being stupid together," by Stéphane Massa-Bidal
 
3. Washington Post Peep Contest
 
I look forward to this every year and once again my friend Lauren and her team made it to the semifinals with this "Peeparing for the Flood." 
I love all the titles peeples choose:0

4. Jcrew is on the bloggin' train
from macaroon recipes to nail polish ideas and back to bandanas, they've got it covered.

5. The cutest feather hair accessory ever
beautifully designed and crafted by my lovely friend Kristin.
i ordered this within 2 minutes of viewing it on etsy, I can't wait for it's arrival! 

6. food i want to stuff my face with make but i can't because bathing suit season is fast approaching:
nutella sandwich cookies by the cookie battle

happy thursday all! 
share your link love with me♥

Comments

  1. LOL i put the peeps show in my favorites this week, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the feather thing! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including the feather bun wrap! Yours will be on the way by monday! Love you lots and lots

    ReplyDelete
  4. homemade cheesy tater tots sound AMAZING! yummm

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)this is so cool

    http://unbreakable-thread.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. those aqua notes are sweet! :) great little list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah love the shower notes.

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. :-) love the 1st image! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment