good stuff

hello all, it's time for the weekend already.
are you energized about it or in desperate need of sleep after watching william and kate at 5 a.m. this morning?
i slept right through it and will check out some clips tonight on tmz, e! entertainment and other choice, quality television.
anything else planned for the weekend beyond tiara shopping?
nelson and i still haven't seen your highness, which seems even more appropriate now that royalty is so trendy, it will be the same right?
here's some good stuff around the internet this week:

1. the only papa john's pizza that ever looked good
found via lenore-nevermore


p.s. i really hate pj's pizza, the sauce is too sweet and the crust has no chew to it.


2. kate spade shoes yet via designfest

best heel eva.

3. seat of honor bottle opener


of course anthro does it again. 
almost too cute to use. almost.

4. weeds is back june 27!


i love mary louise parker.
she plays the perfect antihero that you can't help but love.

5. new fleet foxes album on npr


folksy and cool without being hokey.
p.s. they're cute
6. the dairy godmother's flavor of the day is chocolate peanut butter cup.


the perfect way to start the weekend.



Comments

  1. Mary Louise Parker is great in her "It sounds awful" with a smile. The pizza, well, I would call it kitsch and so are the openers too :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy Botwin drives me nuts! I can't wait for it to start.
    Papa John's pizza sauce is horribly sweet! You are so right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Papa John's still don't look good! Weeds! Also, I tivoed the Royal wedding (TLC Coverage of course) so we can watch it laters...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Dairy Godmother tickled me..I'm still sleep deprived after watching the wedding live then having to get up early yesterday. Today is for rest and recovery..

    The pizza's funny (I mean seriously, an Oprah correspondent had press-on nails with the couple's faces on them!) but I'm loving the chairs as wedding favors.. now those are useful..

    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. uggh I hate PJ's pizza too and everyone always wants to order it. I say local pizza shop pizza all the way, or homemade.
    Also I am SO excited for Weeds to come back b/c I have no idea where they're going to go with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment