Taking stock #4



What I'm up to lately:

Making: a big baby!

Cooking (Baked!): apple slab pie for Thanksgiving part I. The crust was a sanity challenge but the result was worth it. bonus for the mobility aspect. I wish had a piece to nibble on in the car each morning.

Drinking: mugs of tea and cider but not enough water, still getting leg cramps

Reading: more frog and toad

Watching: Mindy, Marry Me and Parenthood

Listening: almost caught up on serial with my cereal

Wanting: some maj down time to putter and chill with the boys for longer than 48 hours

Looking: at how many toys Atticus owns and thinking Santa needs to be extra stingy this year

Playing: not playing enough! Need more playtime.

Wasting: money on too many snacks. All.day.Long.

Sewing: nothing. But just finished ms. penny lane's scarf. Just in time for Atticus to lose his scarf at target! Boooo. #mamatears

Wishing: the work week was two days and the weekend was five days

Enjoying: bowls and bowls of granola. With lots of cold milk and berries. At all times of day. Same timing as my atty pregnancy.

Waiting: for the weekend, again.

Liking: serial! You know, like the rest of the world. Although I think I like the romantic aspect of just listening to the radio (read: iPhone) as the fire crackles and I rotate between bites of granola and knitting just as much as the actual show.

Wondering: how my husband can still make me laugh harder than anyone.

Loving: that Atticus wakes up and the first thing he says is "I want to read all the frog and toads with mom"

Hoping: we don't get the snow from Buffalo.

Marveling: at how no one knows how or when to drive through an intersection. Read: I'm missing the light bc your ridiculous range rover (that you don't need btw!) is hanging into the intersection.

Needing: a drapey/sweater/capey type thing to cozy up by the fire. and a nespresso machine.

 
Smelling: strongly brewed coffee and crunchy leaves.

Wearing: all elastic/stretch based clothing

Noticing: my skin is insanely dry, need more cetaphil.

Knowing: we need to start working on the baby's room soon. Ekkkk

Thinking: a bigger bladder would be nice.

Feeling: excited and anxious for change

Bookmarking: non-elastic jeans (with a "whittling wasit!) with everything crossed.

Opening: yet another fun size snickers.

Giggling: because the baby does the most involved dance routines during the most serious of meetings.

idea stolen from daybook who stole it from pip 

related: taking stock #1 | taking stock # 2 | taking stock # 3







Comments