Pregnancy: What to say and what not to say


All of these have been said to me. 

What not to say:

1. Was this baby planned?

2. You looked smaller last time.

3. Make sure you're eating for two and not for four.

4. You're really waddling now!

5. Two kids is so much harder than one

6. You're not allowed to have goat cheese.

7. Maybe you can work on X project on your "break from work."



What to say:

1. You look great!

2. The second kid is so much easier. 

3. Here I got you a croissant/cookie/donut/carb of your choice. You deserve it. 


Comments

  1. Have people actually said all those things in the first category to you? I am trying to remember if I'm guilty of saying any of them myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Justin! People have NO filter around pregnant women.

      Delete

Post a Comment