five years


 photo by nadia el-khatib

photo by nadia el-khatib


photo by nadia el-khatib















photo by nadia el-khatib



Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward in the same direction." - See more at: http://www.enotes.com/homework-help/what-does-this-quote-mean-the-little-prince-love-97553#sthash.9GsJY1bS.dpuf

“Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction”

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery 

 
happy five years, my dear. thanks for putting up with all of mine and goo's shenanigans, jerry-rigging my car to pass inspections, cooking delicious dinners after a long day, making me laugh my buns off, keeping me sane and marrying me. there's no one else i'd rather ride along with in this life.

Comments