i want a blizzard.


around this time last year we got hit with the most massive blizzard i've ever experienced.


the snow was insane!

still we were able to stock up on the necessities:


and make a new twist on  burgers and fries,


homemade blueberry jam


and quite possibly the best breakfast sammy around.


i realize that snowstorm was a bit intense.
we don't need 5-6 feet of snow for me to satisfy my snow craving.
maybe just 6 inches or so?
a marshmallow like coating of snow that allows me to go sledding, cozy up with hot chocolate and a good book, cook something new every day and even ease my guilt that our christmas tree is still up?


since my dad's weather adviser thinks it's going to snow again this week, i think i should go ahead and buy these owl gloves,


work on a new quilt,


poke needles in my voo doo doll in hopes that the peacock tights go on sale


and experiment with barbecue sauce recipes
(please send me your recipes, i just discovered that the first ingredient on my favorite bottled sauce is high fructose corn syrup!)


come on now, doesn't that sound like a good way to spend a blizzard?
get your snow dance on!


Comments

  1. Careful what you wish for Jess! We got about 6" in Atlanta a week ago that shut the city down for almost a week! My office, which is NEVER closed except at Christmas, was closed for 3 days and open with very limited staff for the last 2. It was a CRAZY week of pretty much no one being able to go anywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment